sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

Visiones actuales de la mitología nórdica

New visions of the nordic mythology



REBELLION   
Odin    

Fly fly Hugin and Munin  
Thoughts and memories you have seen  
Ravens sit on my shoulders  
I must know what has been  
Gunghir made of Yggdrasil's own wood  
Show the world who I am  
Odin the father of gods  
Berserks die screaming my name 
Father of all the Gods Odin  
I am Slayer of giants of ice Odin  
I am Reaper of battlefields Odin  
I am Master of runes and war Odin  I am   
I sit in my halla on Hlidskialf  
I can see the future and the end  
Ragnarök death of the Gods  
Where I'll make my final stand  
I strove to find future and knowledge  
When I drank from wisdom's spring  
One eye I gave to Mimir the guardian  
Sadness id the song left to sing 
Father of all the Gods Odin  I am 
Slayer of giants of ice Odin  I am 
Reaper of battlefields Odin  I am 
Master of runes and war Odin  I am 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...