martes, 16 de junio de 2015

Viking metal: Immorgon


Immorgon


Death Viking Metal / Barcelona

Charlie Trinkhorn: Vocals/guitar 
Axel Jordana: guitar/backing vocals 
Steavy Marfil: Drums 
Joan de Ros: Bass


EP "The Everchosen"



EINHERJARS

Another brutal battle!!
Hundred heroes fall!!

Valkyries gallop the sky
to the collected deaths
Leading them to the skies
now Asgaard is your home

CHORUS:
Fight every day
Eating, drinking at night
Waiting for the Odin's call
for fight in Ragnarök!

While eating of the Saehrimnir, with Odin on his throne
shout and sing the old legends
Now the sun shines Gladsheim, is the sign
charge up all against all, we have prepare

CHORUS:
Fight every day
Eating, drinking at night
Waiting for de Odin's call
for fight in Ragnarök!

Huginn comes flying, Muninn is behind
tell Odin the time has come
Andhrimnir collects the pot, the gods have come
Einherjars prepared to fight to the end

CHORUS:
Fight every day
eating, drinking at night
waiting for de Odin's call
for fight in Ragnarök!



ETERNAL VIKING

Death is a knight
she is my companion
moon shines bright
my powerful sword I rise
This night we'll arrived
battle is our home
silently we`ll fall
let`s begin the fight

CHORUS
One more battle
to the skyes you`ll reach
Eternal Warrior you shall be
Gods will reward you

POESY
Lo there who I see my father
Lo there who I see my mother, and my sisters, and m
y brothers
Lo there who I see the line of my people, back to t
he beginnings
I hear their call
Asking me to take my place among them
In the Halls of Valhalla
Home of once brave
For all eternity

OUTRO
Light the flame inside you
raise the storms in your heart
wield your sword with the strength of a dragon
courage brother, kill without mercy

CHORUS
Night of brutal killing
dark blloody, barren land
we return to the Drakkars, to our home
may The All Father judge us all
Valhalla awaits me
I only have to fight
Eternal Warrior I`ll become
in the next battle, the Mighty Sky I might reach
END
Odin, give me strength!
Thor, give me power!
Týr, protect me in battle,
at the edge of the world
for you I shall fight!




THE EVERCHOSEN

Take your spear and ride the beast now
join your army and charge against the enemy
cut souls, crush bodies, this is your job
lead us to a more Great Slaughter, Slaugther ya!

CHORUS
The ruinous Gods have chosen to be his champion!
You're The Everchosen and we are your army
chosen to destroy this shitty world
guide us to The Eternal Battle without end
annihilate the essence of own existence

CHORUS
The ruinous Gods have chosen to be his champion!

BRIDGE
In the name of Chaos will conquer this world,
you're The Everchosen, we fight with pride, with pride!

BRIDGE
In the name of Chaos will conquer this world,
you're The Everchosen, we fight with pride, with pride!

Through the mountains we conquer
the End of Time is decided by our Jarl
the Sign of Chaos we impose in this world
the petty kingdoms of the False Gods will fall down, will fall down!

CHORUS
The ruinous Gods have chosen to be his champion!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...