martes, 20 de junio de 2017

Soy Odín (American Gods)


In the last episode of the first season, Mr. Wednesday says his name:
I'm called Glad-of-War, Grim, Raider, and Third. I am One-Eyed. I am called Highest, and True-Guesser. I am Grimnir, and I am the Hooded One. I am All-Father, and I am Gondlir Wand-Bearer. I have as many names as there are winds, as many titles as there are ways to die. My ravens are Huginn and Muninn, Thought and Memory; my wolves are Freki and Geri; my horse is the gallows. I'm Odin.

En el último capítulo de la primera temporada, el sr. Miércoles se da a conocer:

Me llaman el que lucha alegre, Grim, Jinete al ataque y Tercero. Soy el que tiene un ojo, también me llaman el Alto y el que dice la verdad. Soy Grimnir y el Encapuchado. Soy el Padre de todos, Gondlir el lancero. Tengo tantos nombres como vientos hay, tantas acusaciones como formas de morir existen. Mis cuervos son Hugin y Munin, pensamiento y recuerdo, mis lobos son Freki y Geri, mi caballo es Horca. Soy Odín.